The Club Penguin Medieval Party 2012 has officially been launched, indicating a 4th traditional Quest has been created for all members. Below is a complete walkthrough to the Club Penguin Scorn Dragon Quest Cheats, along with full cheat guides to the previous 3 quests.
Club Penguin Scorn Dragon Quest Cheats:
1. Your first challenge is to locate 3 disguised objects scattered across the island. The first item (Slingshot Stick) is stationed at the Dock, above the flat rock. The second item (Pot of Orbs) is positioned at the Beach, alongside the Scorn Dragon statue. To conclude, the third item (Cursed Stones) can be uncovered at the Ski Village, over the flat rock.
2. Once triumphantly discovering all 3 hidden objects, advance towards the Ski Hill to began the ultimate battle versus the Scorn Dragon. Decimate the dragon by annihilated the rising orbs using the directory of your mouse.
3. Once the dragon has been ceased, you will receive the Crown of the Dragon pin along with a Skyward Staff as compensation. Moreover, you will be authorized access to the higher elevated level of the Sky Tower.
Club Penguin Ye Knight’s Quest 3 Cheats:
1. Your first challenge is to expose each colored gem. Before the game begins, carefully pay attention to where each gem is situated. Once the cups begin moving, keep your eye on at least one specific gem. Remember to always click on the respective cup once the round is over. You may proceed to the second challenge once you successfully select 3 colored gems.
2. Your second challenge consists of logical thinking. To proceed to the third challenge, you must find your path. You can easily do this by first clicking the red button, then the blue button and finally the yellow button.
3. Your third challenge is by far the toughest; you are obliged to destroy all 3 hydras. Each hydra has a different weakness. To defeat the red hydra, you must throw snowballs at it’s mouth before it blasts fire. To defeat the blue hydra, you must throw snowballs at the pot of lava over the hydras and attempt to drop it on it’s head. Finally, to defeat the yellow hydra, you must wear the shield given to you in the previous room and stand on the glowing platform, which will deflect it’s laser beam. Once you do these all correctly, you will have ultimately defeated the robotic sea serpents.
4. In the fourth room, you can claim your iron chest armor to complete the Ye Knight’s outfit. Congratulations, you have conquered the Ye Knight’s Quest 3!
Club Penguin Ye Knight’s Quest 2 Cheats:
1. Your first challenge is quite simple; using snowballs, you must eliminate the fire on all the statue’s torches. This will require multiple snowball throws, not just one.
2. Your second challenge is a puzzle game, very similar to the Club Penguin arcade game “Thin Ice”. Your objective is to lead the key to the keyhole. You can do this by navigating the key in the following order: left, down, right, down, right, up, right, down, right, up, right, up, left, down, left.
3. Your third challenge obligates you to dismantle the dragon by rapidly filling the barrel (in the top left corner) with snowballs, then unleashing a cannon full of water. By doing this successfully multiple times, the dragon will be annihilated.
4. In the fourth room, you may claim a treasure pile (furniture item) along with the Toothbrush pin. Congratulations, you have conquered the Ye Knight’s Quest 2!
Club Penguin Ye Knight’s Quest 1 Cheats:
1. Your first challenge is (once again) fairly easy compared to the other tasks. Your objective is to light up all 5 orbs in the room.
2. Your second challenge requires you to auspiciously hit 50 total targets using snowballs. Throwing numerous snowballs (using the “t”” key rather than using the snowball icon in-game) greatly speeds up this challenge.
3. Your third challenge is a maze which tests your maneuvering skills. You can complete the maze using the following order: down, left, down, right, right, up.
4. You can obtain the chest armor in the fourth room to complete your Silver Knight’s outfit. Congratulations, you have conquered the Ye Knight’s Quest 1!
Click here for the Club Penguin Medieval Party 2012 cheats, including various free items for all users!