Surprisingly enough, the Club Penguin Band is visiting the island for an entire week. Instead of making an appearance during the upcoming “Ultimate Jam 2012″ event, the Penguin Band has decided to help our with the party preparations. This means our Club Penguin Band Tracker July 2012 is now available — click here! Our Club Penguin Penguin Band Tracker July 2012 is guaranteed to help you find Penguin Band on Club Penguin.
Club Penguin Band Tracker July 2012:
The Penguin Band’s locations are usually updated every 15-30 seconds. So, we highly recommend you continue refreshing our tracker. If you don’t, there’s a higher chance you’ll miss them.
Quick tips to finding the Penguin Band on Club Penguin:
- The Penguin Band is mainly found at the main Club Penguin rooms. Such as the Town, the Snow Forts, the Dock, and more.
- The Penguin Band visits crowded servers during peak hours of the day and quiet servers during dawn and late night.
- All Penguin Band members can visit foreign languages at any time of the day, preferably dawn and late night.
- Most Penguin Band members are administrated by humans, however depending on how many members are online and what time of the day it is, they may be bots.
- When one band member is online, it’s very likely all the band members are online, but on different servers. During certain occasions, one band member may take a brief break from appearing publicly on the island.
- With the large amount of penguins searching for each individual band member, locating the Penguin Band singularly can be quite the hustle. Click here to track with a large group of users on our active Club Penguin Band Tracker July 2012 Chat!
The Club Penguin Band leaves on July 19, right before the Ultimate 2012 begins.