Club Penguin’s well-known moderator, Happy77, published a video about a new upcoming Club Penguin Igloo Experience a couple of days ago. Today, these igloo enhancements have been launched. Below you find the complete New Club Penguin Igloo Experience Cheats guide. Remember that you must be a member to have access to most of these updates!
New Club Penguin Igloo Experience Cheats (July 2012):
Our new Club Penguin Igloo Experience Cheats guide explains all the new igloo enhancements on Club Penguin. In total, there are about 5 significant changes to Club Penguin igloos.
- Everything has a completely new layout. Putting music, furniture, and editing you igloo is extremely different than how it was before.
- You can now have a total of three different igloos. Choose which igloo you want displayed by clicking on one of the three squares in your “Edit Igloo” section.
- You can now like someone’s igloo by clicking the blue “Like” icon in the top-right corner of their igloo. You can also see the players who liked your igloo.
- The Furniture Catalog and Igloo Catalog have different looks.
- Inside the Igloo Catalog, you can buy different locations for your igloo. Basically, the outside of your igloo was always a forest. Now it can be something entirely different, such as in the mountains or at the beach.
- Some igloos can be shared with only friends while other igloos can be shared publicly.
- Changing igloos, flooring, locations and furniture items is now very easy. All you have to do is go into “Edit” and drag-and-drop items from the top bar.
- On the map, there is a brand new list layout. Clicking on “Igloos” will reveal a new and nicer list of all the open igloos on your Club Penguin server. There is Popular which displays the igloos with the most penguins in them, Friends that displays your online friends’ igloo and Everyone which displays everyone’s opened igloo.
The new Club Penguin Igloo Experience is guaranteed to make your igloo experience on Club Penguin much quicker and better. Editing your igloo is now much less frustrating then it used to be. Taking advantage at these great igloo enhancements would be a very good idea!