Disney is hosting a Club Penguin promotion in the United Kingdom, where they’re giving away free 7-Day Membership Codes. If you live in the UK, all you’ve gotta do is head on over to this link and sign up to the Disney website in order to obtain a free Club Penguin membership code. The complication arrives when you don’t live in the United Kingdom, in which case you’d need to use a Proxy Server in order to change your IP Address to one that belongs to the UK. We’ve provided a video tutorial on what to do once you’ve gained access to the URL below:
Club Penguin Free Membership August/September 2012
1. Go to the URL provided in the description. If you are not from the UK, you’ll need touse a Proxy Server to change your IP Address to one that resides in the UK. An example of a great Proxy Server is Tor.
2. Answer the question with “Grapes” (third option), then agree that you are 18 years old or older.
3. Create a Disney account. This can be false information as they do not confirm your account via e-mail.
4. When you’re finished creating an account, a 7-day Membership code will pop up and you can use it on Club Penguin!
5. You’ve now obtained a Club Penguin Free Membership August/September 2012.
What do you think of this Disney promotion? Leave a comment on our Club Penguin article entitled Club Penguin Free Membership August/September 2012 and let us know!