Welcome to our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker August 2012. As you may know, the famous penguin pirate, Captain Rockhopper, will be visiting the island during the Club Penguin Adventure Party: Temple of Fruit 2012. This event will occur from August 24 until September 6. Also, before tracking Rockhopper, we highly recommend you check out our Club Penguin Adventure Party 2012 cheats guide — click here. Without further ado, below is our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker August 2012.
Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker August 2012:
Below is our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker August 2012. However, if you wish to not use the tracker for whatever reason, legitimate tips to finding the pirate can be found below as well.
- Rockhopper visits crowded servers during peak hours of the day, while he visits peaceful servers during still hours of the day.
- Rockhopper can be encountered nearly anywhere on the island, making him very tough to pinpoint, however he is commonly spotted within the Migrator.
- Rockhopper is generally administrated by a human, but may be a bot in certain occasions.
- Rockhopper is likely surrounded by a large restless crowd, which makes it slightly evident to recognizing him.
- Rockhopper usually appears in foreign language servers (such as French or Spanish) during dawn and late night.
- Finding Rockhopper is always smoother when tracking with an active group, click here to visit our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker August 2012 Chat!
Rockhopper also has a brand new background when you find him: 9160.swf.
Congratulation, you have successfully found Rockhopper on Club Penguin! Remember that he will not stay forever, so make sure to find him while you can.