Welcome to our Club Penguin Rookie Tracker September 2012. As you may know, the Club Penguin Fall Fair 2012 has finally made its debut this week. However, an unexpected twist has been made to the annual event. This year, Rookie will be visiting the island instead of the famous Captain Rockhopper, who appeared during the Fall Fair since 2007. The Club Penguin Rookie Tracker September 2012 below is fully accurate and is guaranteed to find you Rookie on Club Penguin within minutes.
Club Penguin Rookie Tracker September 2012:
Below are a few characteristics on Club Penguin’s Rookie. If you are uninterested in the following information, additional tips to finding Rookie on Club Penguin can be found underneath it.
- Unlike certain mascots, Rookie is very exciting around Club
Penguin users and enjoys to constantly entertain them with unlimited delighting activities.
- Rookie is friends with many other (official) mascots, such as Gary, Jet Pack Guy and Dot.
- Rookie enjoys creating humorous poems and jokes in his free time.
- Although it’s unconfirmed, Rookie’s apparent favorite Puffle is the Orange Puffle due to their attitude resemblance. He may even secretly own one.
- A particular autographed background can be obtained when Rookie is spotted on Club Penguin.
- Rookie visits crowded servers during peak hour of the day and silent servers during nadir hours of the day.
- Rookie is often controlled by a human, however can be administrated by a bot when Club Penguin business hours have abolished.
- When located in a specific room, it (and nearby rooms) will often be extremely crowded. This helps indicate if Rookie is on the server in a nearby room or not.
- Rookie normally appears in foreign languages during dawn and early mornings rather than English servers.
Please note that our Club Penguin Rookie Tracker September 2012 may be offline at time. This indicates that Rookie is offline; our tracker is not defective in any way. For more Club Penguin Cheats released in this weeks huge update, click here.