Welcome to our complete Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012 cheats guide, tutorial and walkthrough. As you may know, the annual Club Penguin Halloween Party has officially launched on the snowy island. With only two weeks until Halloween, this spooky and creative Halloween Party is guaranteed to get you in the trick-or-treating spirit. Without further ado, our Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012 Cheats guide can be found below.
Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012 Cheats:
1. When you login, you will see a message on a sign from Gary the Gadget Guy. Click on it and select “I Dare!” to and you will be teleported to the Forest.
Walk inside the mansion to begin the scavenger hunt. You will need to find a total of five (5) hidden keys. Their locations are the following:
- The first key is located in the main room of the mansion (when you first enter it). It is directly under the chained chest.
- The second key is located in the graveyard. Obtain it by clicking on the tombstone.
- The third key is located in the Dining Room. Obtain it by clicking on the big dish on the table.
- The fourth key is located at the Library. Obtain it by clicking the book in the top center, which will reveal the key.
- The fifth key is located at the Study. Obtain it by clicking on the bat portrait, which will also reveal the key.
- Any room in the Mansion
- The Beach
- The Snow Forts
- The Forest
- The Cove
Congratulations, you have successfully completed our Club Penguin Halloween Party 2012 cheats guide! Click here to view the rest of this week’s Club Penguin updates. Also make sure to check our Club Penguin October 2012 Gary the Gadget Guy Tracker to obtain Gary’s autographed background — click here.