Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide. Below is a complete and official cheats guide on how to be a Card Jitsu Fire Ninja on Club Penguin. Club Penguin Tracking guarantees the best Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide around the web. However, this is only one of the many helpful guides to our Club Penguin Guides page. If you wish to view more Club Penguin guides, please click here.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide:
When you become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja, you will get four FREE items. These four items together are also known as the “Fire Ninja Outfit“. Also, you will receive an amulet with the fire symbol filled in. This amulet will also fill in with a water symbol when you beat Card Jitsu Water. Last but not least, becoming a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja allows you to become a Water Ninja, Snow Ninja and Shadow Ninja.
- Begin becoming a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja by going to the Ninja Hideout. Click on the red tomb to the left of the stairs. Enter the secret entrance that pops out of the ground.
- You will now be at the Fire Dojo, also known as the Volcano.
- Talk to Sensei to receive your Card Jitsu Fire Starter Pack. Unlike the original starter pack, this cannot be seen in your inventory. Click here if you want to know how to get more Club Penguin Card Jitsu Cards.
- While talking to him, click “Earn My Suit”. Wait for at least one more player to join the match. Up to 4 players can play in a match. Do not challenge Sensei until you received the entire Water Ninja outfit or else you will lose instantly.
- How to play Card Jitsu Fire: Card Jitsu Fire is actually very different to the regular Card Jitsu game. In Card Jitsu Fire, the power number of the card is more important than usual. If it’s your turn, click on one of the glowing stone. If you land on Fire, you must battle against all the other players using only your fire cards. The player with the most powerful card wins the round and the other players lose a life. Each player as 7 lives. The same thing applies for water and snow. If you land on a stone with all 3 elements, you get to chose which element you want. This usually gives you a strong advantage for the round. However, if you land on a stone where a penguin is already standing on, or if you land on a stone with 2 cards, you will have a classic Card Jitsu duel. The winner of the duel gains a life and the loser loses a life. The last penguin standing wins the match.
- Once you win 6-8 times, you will get the Flame Sandals. These are only 1 of four pieces to finishing your Fire Ninja outfit. Each item requires more and more wins. Remember that you can check your progress by clicking on the three Card Jitsu cards in the bottom right corner of your screen!
- When you get your Fire Ninja outfit, you can finally challenge Sensei. When you beat him, you will receive an amulet.
Congratulations, you have now completed the Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide! If you are a member and want to become a Water Ninja, click here.