Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide. Below is a complete and official cheats guide on how to be a Card Jitsu Ninja on Club Penguin. Club Penguin Tracking guarantees the best Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja Guide around the web. However, this is only one of the many helpful guides to our Club Penguin Guides page. If you wish to view more Club Penguin guides, please click here.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide:
When you become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Ninja, you gain access to the Ninja Hideout and receive many new FREE items for your penguin. These items are 8 different colored belts along with a Ninja Mask. If you are a member, you can purchase even more Ninja items at the Club Penguin Martial Artworks Catalog in the Ninja Hideout. Becoming a Ninja also allows you to become a Fire Ninja, Water Ninja, Snow Ninja and Shadow Ninja.
- Begin becoming a Card Jitsu Ninja by going to the Dojo. You will find the Instructions and the Legend to Card Jitsu on the wall. Feel free to take a look at those scrolls to have a clearer understanding of the game.
- Next, click on the grey penguin in the top-right corner to talk to him. This penguin is also known as Sensei. He will give you your Starter Pack, which can be found inside the “Awards” section of your player card. Your Starter Pack consists of one power card and 7 regular cards. Click here if you want to know how to get more Club Penguin Card Jitsu Cards.
- Talk to Sensei again and click “Earn Your Belts”. Wait until someone else joins the match so you can play against them. DO NOT click Challenge Sensei until you’ve earned your black belt. You will lose instantly.
- How to play Card Jitsu: Playing Card Jitsu is very simple. Out of the 5 cards at the bottom, you may only select one per round. At the same time, your opponent will select one of their cards. The winner of the match is determined as such: Fire beats Snow, Snow beats Water and Water beats Fire. If two cards of the same element were selected (ex. Fire and Fire), the bigger number shown in the top-left corner of the card wins. Certain power cards even have special effects. The player who gets 3 of same element or 1 of each element, but not of the same color, wins the match. For an image example of how Card-Jitsu cards function, click here.
- Once you win 3-5 times, you will receive your first belt, the White Belt. Then there’s yellow, orange, green, blue, red, purple, brown and black. Each belt requires more wins to level up. For example, the white belt takes 3-5 wins to get. Although the yellow belt takes about 10 wins. When you become a black belt, you can finally challenge Sensei.
- Sensei is difficult to beat but isn’t impossible. You should be able to beat him in under 5 tries. Once you do, you will receive a Ninja Mask. Also, Sensei will grant you access to the Ninja Hideout.
Congratulations, you have now completed the Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Ninja Guide! If you are a member and want to become a Fire Ninja, click here. Extra information regarding Club Penguin Card-Jitsu can be found below.
You can indeed have more Card Jitsu cards than just your Starter Pack. Club Penguin Card Jitsu Cards can be purchased in real life at your local department stores. These stores include Wal Mart, Target, Toys ‘R’ Us, Disney Store and more. There are three different types of packages: regular pack (8 cards, 1 code), value decks (18 cards, 3 codes) and tin decks (30 cards, 6 codes). At the end of each pack, you will find a Card-Jitsu card containing the code. Login your penguin account, click the Unlock Items Online and click “I’ve got a code”. Insert the 12-digit code and unlock your Card Jitsu Cards. For more information on Club Penguin Codes, click here.
Each pack contains at least one Power Card. Also, some packs has a rare Golden Card which unlocks you three Power Cards and instantly promotes you to the next belt. For example, if you are a white belt and you unlock a Golden Card, you will now be a yellow belt. You can play against friends in real life using Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Cards, too!
What is a Power Card?
A Club Penguin Card Jitsu Power Card is a card that is level 9 or higher. Power Cards are recognized by the moving and glowing bubbles around the card. Power Cards also have unique special effects that give you an advantage during games. To this day, there are many Power Cards.