Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide. Below is a complete and official cheats guide on how to be a Card Jitsu Water Ninja on Club Penguin. Club Penguin Tracking guarantees the best Club Penguin Card Jitsu Fire Ninja Guide around the web. However, this is only one of the many helpful guides to our Club Penguin Guides page. If you wish to view more Club Penguin guides, please click here.
Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide:
When you become a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja, you will get four FREE items. These four items together are also known as the “Water Ninja Outfit“. Also, you will receive an amulet with the water & fire symbol filled in. This amulet will also fill in with a snow symbol when you beat Card Jitsu Snow. Last but not least, becoming a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja allows you to become a Snow Ninja and Shadow Ninja.
- Begin becoming a Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja by going to the Ninja Hideout. Click on the blue tomb to the right of the stairs. Enter the secret entrance that pops out of the ground.
- You will now be at the Water Dojo, also known as the Waterfall.
- Talk to Sensei to receive your Card Jitsu Water Starter Pack. Unlike the original starter pack, this cannot be seen in your inventory. Click here if you want to know how to get more Club Penguin Card Jitsu Cards.
- While talking to him, click “Earn My Suit”. Wait for at least one more player to join the match. Up to 4 players can play in a match. Do not challenge Sensei until you received the entire Fire Ninja outfit or else you will lose instantly.
- How to play Card Jitsu Water: Card Jitsu Water is much more challenging than the other Card Jitsu games. Quick awareness is key to this game. Your goal is to get to the top the fastest. You will start with your penguin surrounded by either a pile of snow, fire, or a whirlpool. Using your cards, you must quickly get rid of the elements in your path. Placing an element on the same element (example, snow on snow) will create an even bigger pile. The bigger pile, the longer it will take to get rid of it. Power Cards get rid of the piles quicker considering they have a large power number. If you fall off the waterfall, you immediately lost. The first person to get to the top of the waterfall and hit the gong wins the match.
- Once you win 6-8 times, you will get the Wave Sandals. These are only 1 of four pieces to finishing your Water Ninja outfit. Each item requires more and more wins. Remember that you can check your progress by clicking on the three Card Jitsu cards in the bottom right corner of your screen!
- When you get your Fire Ninja outfit, you can finally challenge Sensei. When you beat him, you will receive an amulet.
Congratulations, you have now completed the Club Penguin Card Jitsu Water Ninja Guide! If you are a member and want to become a Snow Ninja, click here.