Club Penguin EPF Agent Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin EPF Guide cheats page. Below is a complete and official cheats guide on how to be a secret EPF Agent on Club Penguin. Club Penguin Tracking guarantees the best Club Penguin EPF Agent guide and cheats around the web. However, this is only one of the many helpful guides to our Club Penguin Guides cheats page. If you wish to view more Club Penguin guides, please click here.
Club Penguin EPF Agent Guide:
When you become a Club Penguin EPF Agent, you receive many new awesome FREE items and features. For a complete list of these features, click here. Also, you are granted access to the Command Room (EPF Headquarters) and you can play the game System Defender. The best part of being an EPF Agent is that you can now participate in weekly Club Penguin Field Op missions. For more information on Field Ops, click here. However, before becoming an EPF Agent, you must pass a test. To take this test, your penguin must be at least 30 days old. You can see how old your Club Penguin account is by clicking on the question mark on the right of your chat bar.
- Begin becoming a Club Penguin EPF Agent by going to the Ski Village. Then continue into the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- Click on the ringing telephone.
- A red target will pop out of the top-right corner of the wall. Throw a snowball at it. The telephone booth will now become a television.
- Go to the green-squared platform in the bottom-right corner. When the television screen tells you to go, quickly go to the red-squared platform in the bottom-left corner.
- You will now be tested on your hiding skills. Go behind the large concrete wall in the bottom left corner. Make sure your penguin is available. It’s okay if your name is available. Now, through a snowball at the camera to the left of the TV.
- Now you will be tested on how clever you are. The television will ask you to go to the blue-squared platform in the top-left corner. Do not. Instead, throw a snowball at the electricity box in the bottom-right corner. The trap will deactivate.
- The television will add up your score. Even if you didn’t get a perfect score, you should still pass. A secret tube reading “EPF” will open. Go inside it. You will be at the Command Room.
Congratulations, you have successfully completed our Club Penguin EPF Agent Guide! As we stated before, being apart of the Elite Penguin Force gives you many new amazing features. For a complete list of what these features are, continue reading below.
Club Penguin EPF Agent Features:
EPF Phone — Your EPF Phone consists of 5 different categories: Medals, Field Ops, Teleport, Messages and EPF Puffle. Medals allow you to purchase exclusive Elite Penguin Force gear using medals. Get medals by doing weekly Field Ops. Field Ops notifies you when the latest weekly Field Op has released. Teleport allows you to teleport anywhere on Club Penguin without the map. Messages are an easy way for Gary, Rookie, Jet Pack Guy and other agents to contact you. Finally, the EPF Puffle gives you an exclusive puffle named Flare. You can only get this puffle by unlocking the EPF Code found in the Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force Nintendo DS game.
Command Room – You now have access to the Elite Penguin Force’s headquarters.
Field Ops – Field Ops are weekly missions to protect Club Penguin. Completing a certain amount of Field Op missions also get you stamps.
System Defender – System Defender is a strategy game on Club Penguin. You can play it by clicking the red screen in the top-left corner of the Command Room.
PSA Missions – Even though the PSA was destroyed a while ago, you can still complete Club Penguin PSA Missions by going inside the Tube Transport. Click here for the Club Penguin PSA Missions cheats guides.