Club Penguin Moss Key Guide
Welcome to our Club Penguin Moss Key Guide. Below is a complete and official cheats guide on how to find the Moss Key on Club Penguin and how to unlock the Underwater Lake on Club Penguin. Club Penguin Tracking guarantees the best Club Penguin Moss Key cheats guide around the web. However, this is only one of the many helpful guides to our Club Penguin Guides cheats page. If you wish to view more Club Penguin guides, please click here.
Club Penguin Moss Key Guide:
No matter how old you penguin is, the Moss Key is completely FREE and easy to get. The Moss Key grants access to the Underwater Lake on Club Penguin. Similar to our Club Penguin Moss Key Guide, many more free items cheats can be found at our official Club Penguin Guides page.
- Login your Club Penguin account.
- Go to the Mine Shack.
- Go inside the Mine.
- Click on the table and begin playing Puffle Rescue.
- Click on the third photo; the one with the black puffle inside a bubble.
- On level 1, get the Black Puffle and continue swimming until you drown.
- When you drown, you will see a shadow of a giant octopus. Follow it. Jump on the bubble to regain your breathe so don’t drown.
- Eventually you will a green wall. Turn right and follow the path.
- At the end of the path, you will see stairs. Go down them.
- Enter the secret entrance. You will now be at the Underwater Lake.
- Walk on top of the Moss Key near the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- When it asks you if you would like to pick up the Moss Key Pin, click “Yes”.
Congratulations, you have successfully complete our Club Penguin Moss Key Guide! The Moss Key can be found in the “Pins” section of your inventory. Click on it to place it on your player card. Click here for more Club Penguin Guides and Cheats.