Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on.
- Begin talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. Ask him to unlock the Gadget Room for you.
- Finish talking to Gary and enter the Gadget Room.
- Scroll to the right until you find the Life Preserver Shooter on the top shelf of the cabinet.
- Go to the Beach using your map. Then go into the Lighthouse.
- Scroll left and place the rope on the boat into your inventory.
- Open your map and go to the Ski Village. Continue into the Ski Lodge.
- Scroll right until you find a fishing rod. Place the fishing rod into your inventory.
- Go back to the Ski Village and talk to the crying brown penguin.
- Once you’re done talking to him, go into the Winter Sports Shop.
- Scroll right until you fake green penguin wearing jeans. Click it and place the belt into your inventory.
- Go back to the Ski Village and click the ski lift.
- Drag the belt from inventory onto the ski lift. The ski lift will now start working again.
- Underneath the belt you just placed, pick up the mysterious white fur. This fur is very similar to the fur found in Club Penguin Mission 3.
- Now go to the Mountain and continue down the Penguin Run.
- You are now in a snow maze. Go right, middle, middle, left, right. You should be at a cliff with a few red tubes.
- Go into your inventory and form the Life Preserve Shooter, the fishing rod the rope together.
- Click on your new contraption and click on the cliff. You will have to save 4 stranded blue penguins.
- Control the life preserve by using your mouse. Drop the life preserver by left-clicking your mouse. First, break the branch on the right. Then rescue the highest blue penguin. Now rescue the blue penguin all the way on the right. Next, place the penguin on the middle branch to clear the path. Save the blue penguin in the middle. Now drop all three penguins next to the bolder on the left. They will push the bolder down the cliff which will fling the fourth blue penguin upwards. You can now rescue all four penguins.
- Once you rescued all the penguins, you will appear back at the Mountain. If you did not rescue all the penguins, please go back to step 18.
- At the Mountain, talk to Gary and give him the white fur you found at the Sky Village.
- Finish talking to Gary.
Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats – Video Walkthrough
If you found any errors concerning our Club Penguin Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue Cheats, please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.