Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you are having trouble following the Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats guide, try completely restarting the mission.
- Begin talking to the new secret agent, Rookie. Keep talking to him until he closes the vault and can’t reopen it.
- Go inside the door on the right that reads, “Office”.
- Scroll to the left of the room and click underneath the couch.
- Place the paperclip and the computer disk into your inventory.
- Continue scrolling left until you see a desktop computer. Click on it.
- Insert the disk from your inventory into the computer and then turn the computer on.
- On the computer screen, click “My Files” and then “Combination_Number”.
- Copy down the letter-number combinations somewhere on a piece of paper so you don’t forget it!
- Go back downstairs and talk to Rookie. Tell him you have the combination.
- Click on the door and insert the combination that was in the computer. The number next to the “N” goes on the top, the number next to the “E” goes on the right, the number next to the “W” goes to the left and the number next to the “S” goes on the bottom.
- Click the “CONFIRM” once you’ve entered the four numbers. If the combination is wrong, go back to Step 7.
- Once the vault opens, go inside the room and continue talking to Rookie.
- Gary the Gadget Guy will start calling you. Click your ringing Spy Phone in your inventory.
- On your Spy Phone, click “Visit HQ” and talk to Gary.
- Click the screen Gary is pointing out to view the short video. Then continue talking to Gary.
- When you’re done talking to Gary, click the drawer to the right of him. Place the left-most key into your inventory.
- Go back to the Gift Shop using your map or Spy Phone.
- Once again, go upstairs through the door reading “Office”.
- Scroll left until you see the door reading “To Roof”.
- Unlock the door by dragging the key from your inventory onto the door’s key slot.
- Place the key back in your inventory and proceed through the door once it’s unlocked.
- Place the white fur in the air vent (to the right of the chest) into your inventory.
- Click your Spy Phone and click “tools”. Out of the 3 tools, select the wrench.
- Use the wrench to unscrew the four screws on the “Powa Box”.
- Click the power box once it’s unscrewed.
- Throw the paperclip from your inventory into the power box. The entire machine will malfunction.
- Go back to the HQ using your Spy Phone.
- Scroll to the right and drag the flashlight (next to the books) into your inventory.
- Open up your map and go to the Town.
- Talk to the crying brown penguin and continue into the Night Club.
- Click on the flashlight in your inventory to make the room visible.
- Scroll to the right until a speaker opens, revealing a ladder going downstairs. Go inside the speaker.
- You will immediately see a square metal power box. Click on it.
- Click the buttons until they are all green. This may take a couple of minutes, be patient!
- Once all 9 buttons are green and the power is back on, go back to the HQ using your Spy Phone.
- Talk to Gary and give him the mysterious white fur you found on the roof of the Gift Shop.
- Finish talking to Gary.
Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats – Video Walkthrough
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats. As compensation, you will receive a Medal of Excellence and a Thank-You Card. These rewards can be found in the “Awards” section of your penguin’s inventory.
If you found any errors concerning our Club Penguin Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins Cheats, please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.