Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all Club Penguin PSA Missions. Visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you have serious troubles with our Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats, try completely restarting the mission.
- Begin by talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. Click on the screen he points to and watch the video.
- Finish talking to Gary and go to the Gadget Room. Scroll right until you see a Life Preserver on the top shelf of a cabinet. Place it into your inventory.
- Go to the Dock and talk to the blue penguin. Ask the penguin if you can use the target and he will challenge you to a target game. Tell him you’ll play the game. Hit the target 3 times with a limited 8 snowballs. Once you win the game, he will give you the target. Place it in your inventory.
- Go back to the HQ using your Spy Phone and tell Gary you need to use the Electromagnet. Scroll right to the “Invention Cabinet” and click on the lock. To unlock the lock, insert the word “key” using the Codes tab in the bottom-right corner of your screen. When the cage unlocks, place the magnet into your inventory.
- Go to the Ice Berg and use the Electromagnet to pull the floating ice cube closer to you. The ice cube turns out to be a frozen spring. Place it in your inventory.
- Now open your map and go to the Beach. Scroll left and talk to the yellow penguin sitting on the snow chair. When you’re finished talking to him, place the green bucket into your inventory.
- Go to the Snow Forts and place your green bucket on the floor to scoop up a pile of a snow.
- Next, go to the Town and talk to Rookie. He will give you blueprints to creating a gear to fix the clock at the Snow Forts.
- After that, go to the Pizza Parlor. Scroll right until you see the piano. Place the music sheet next to the piano into your inventory.
- Now go to the Stage and click on the piano. Place the music sheet on the piano. Play the piano by playing the correct colored key on the music sheet, in order from left to right. Once you play the piano correctly, the yellow puffle will come out of it’s hiding and will become your friend.
- Give the yellow puffle the blue prints to creating a gear. After it nods, give the yellow puffle the bucket of snow. It will create a snow gear. Place the gear into your inventory.
- Go back to the Gadget Room. Scroll left until you see a treadmill and a sign reading “Test Chamber”.
- Place the snow gear on the right side of the treadmill and click the red lever. When the gear is inside the glass, click the snowflake button and the gear will become frozen. Click the red lever once again and place the ice gear into your inventory. Do the same thing for the frozen spring, except instead of clicking the snowflake button, click the fire button. The spring should now be unfrozen.
- Go back to the Snow Forts and click on the malfunctioning Clock Tower. Place the frozen gear in the middle and place the spring to the left of the gear. Last but not least, place the target to the left of the Clock Tower (where it’s supposed to be). The Clock Tower will now be fixed and will start working again.
- Exit the Clock Tower and your Spy Phone will start ringing. Herbert is calling you.
- Finish talking to Gary to complete the mission.
Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats – Video Walkthrough
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Club Penguin Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs Cheats. As compensation, you will receive the Medal of Excellence and the Honorary Member of the Blue Team portrait. These rewards can be found in the “Awards” section of your penguin’s inventory.