Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you are having serious troubles with our Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats, try restarting the mission.
- Begin by talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. He will ask you to solve a riddle for him.
- Go to the Ski Hill using either your map or your Spy Phone.
- Click the sign post and decode the right sign post using your Code Translator tab in the bottom-right corner.
- Once you decode the sign, you should get the word “mogul”.
- Go back to the Sports Shop and talk to Gary.
- Enter the word “mogul” and click “This is the word!”.
- Drag the sled Gary shows you into your inventory.
- Head back to the Ski Hill.
- Take the sled out of your inventory and click the “Test Run” sign. Then click “Yes”.
- Use your mouse to control the sled. Remember that you cannot complete the test run! Wait until your sled demolishes and you crash.
- When you wake up in the wilderness, place the rope into your inventory. Then scroll right and place the Survival Guide into your inventory also.
- Proceed forward to the O Berry bush and put three O Berries into your inventory.
- Scroll to the right of the O Berry bush and click on the tree until the pot falls out. Place the pot in your inventory, too.
- Scroll to the left and move forward to the room with the stump.
- You will see 5 puffles. Click on them. Once they run away, feed an O Berry from your inventory to the Black Puffle to befriend him.
- Move left and move forward into the room with a large log.
- To the left of the log, there will be a ski next to a bush. Place the ski in your inventory.
- Go back to the O Berry Bush and go left until you see a stream in the distance.
- When you are at the stream, scroll slightly left.
- In your inventory, place the rope on the ski to form a fishing rod.
- Next, place an O Berry onto your new fishing rod.
- Take the fishing pole out of your inventory and click the stream. Place the fish you catch into your inventory.
- Take the pot out of your inventory and fill it with water by clicking the stream.
- Put the pot full of water back into your inventory and continue towards the cave.
- Place the log on the floor into your inventory and go into the cave.
- Inside the cave, move to the right until you see a pile of rocks. Click them to create a circle.
- Take the log from your inventory and throw it onto the circle of rocks.
- Take the Survival Guide from your inventory and also throw it onto the log.
- Lastly, feed the last O Berry in your inventory to the Puffle. It will create a campfire inside the cave.
- Place the fish on the fire too cook it. Then, click it to eat it.
- Place the water on the fire to boil it. Then, click it to drink it.
- Once you wake up, exit the cave.
- Jet Pack Guy will fly down and talk to you. He will take you back to Gary.
- Briefly tell Gary what happened once you arrive back at his headquarters.
Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats – Video Walkthrough
If you found any errors concerning our Club Penguin Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission Cheats, please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.