Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you are having serious troubles with our Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors Cheats, try restarting the mission.
- Begin by talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. When the earthquake stops, place the brown hat on the left and the hammer on the right into your inventory.
- Open your map and go to the Beach. Place a net from the pile into your inventory.
- Now go into the Lighthouse. Ask the orange penguin if you can take the box of balloons. He will say yes. Place the balloons in your inventory.
- Next, go to the Winter Sports Shop and place the box of pegs into your inventory, also.
- Go to the Dock and start talking to Herbert and Klutzy. When he drives away, place the lantern into your inventory.
- Now follow the two pieces of paper. Go to the Town, then the Snow Forts and finally, the Plaza.
- Ask the green penguin standing in line if you can borrow the newspaper that he’s holding. When you’re done talking to him, go to the Pizza Parlor.
- Ask the manager for some pizza. Place the pizza delivery into your inventory and go back to the Plaza.
- Give the pizza to the green penguin and he will give you his newspaper. Click on the newspaper and place the piece of paper into your inventory.
- Now go to the Coffee Shop and talk to the manager. Click on the cookies on the floor and place them into the jar. When you’re done, the manager will give you a cookie for cleaning up the mess.
- Go to the Town. Give the brown hat to the green puffle. Then, feed the puffle a cookie. The puffle will retrieve the paper for you. Place the piece into your inventory with the other piece to complete the paper.
- Go to the Gadget Room and talk to G. Ask him if you can borrow the “Super Helium”. He will say yes. Scroll right and place the large blue helium container into your inventory. Now, go back to the Town.
- You now have to lift the Gift Shop. To do this, take balloon from your inventory. Fill it up with helium by clicking on the Super Helium in your inventory. Now place the balloon on the Gift Shop to make it float. Next, place the net underneath the Gift Shop and put the pegs on the four corners of the net. Finally, use the hammer to hammer the pegs. The Gift Shop will stay above-ground now.
- Go back to the Dock and go inside the hole in the ground. Use the sheet of paper in the top-left corner to guide your way through the caves. Use the lantern in your inventory if the room is too dark.
- At the end of the cave, you will see the machine Herbert and Klutzy were driving on earlier. Use the wrench from your Spy Phone to unscrew the gear from the back of the machine. Place the gear into your inventory.
- Go to the room on the left. Talk to Herbert. When he is done talking, Gary will call you on your Spy Phone.
- Fix the boiler by connecting the pipes from the top-left corner to the bottom-right corner. Switch the pipes by clicking on them.
- When you fix the boiler, Gary will be calling you again. Go to the HQ and talk to Gary. Give him the gear in your inventory.