Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you are having serious troubles with our Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats, try restarting the mission.
- Begin by talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. When he is done talking, place the three devices, the deflated rubber ducky and the blueprints into your inventory.
- Go to the Ski Lodge and pick up all the blue & red pieces around the room. More pieces can be found upstairs, in the Attic. While in the Attic, make sure to pick up the string on the floor. When you’ve found all the blue and red pieces, give them to the two penguins playing Find Four.
- Go to the Plaza and talk to the two penguins. They will get suck in gum. Click in the middle of the gum to release them. Place the gum onto the rubber ducky in your inventory.
- Next, go to the Dock and talk to the green penguin. Help him start the boat by pulling the brown trigger two times. Take the pump and pump the rubber ducky. Now place one of the devices onto the duck.
- Go to the Ice Berg and put the rubber ducky (with the device on it’s back) into the water.
- Go to the Forest and pick up the stick on the floor. Form the blueprints, the stick and the string all together to make a kite. Attach the second device to the kite.
- Continue to the Mountain and place the kite (with the device attached to it) into the sky.
- Next, go to the Mine Shack. Talk to construction guy and ask him if you can help. Click the side of the shack and switch the medal bar so the bottom of it leans to the left. First move the middle wood right, then move the left wood all the way down. Finish off by dragging the left side of the metal bar down. Next, fix the mine cart. Click where the cracks are on the mine carts to fill in the cracks.
- When you do this correctly, the construction guy will thank you. Finish off by placing the third and last device into the mine cart.
- Your Spy Phone will now ring. Go to the HQ and talk to Gary. Place the odd-looking binoculars into your inventory and continue to the “Gone Fishing” room behind the Ski Lodge.
- Take the odd-looking binoculars and place them across the frozen lake. You will see Herbert and Klutzy working in the wilderness.
- When they leave, Gary will call you again. Talk to him and continue walking across the frozen lake. You will now be where Herbert and Klutzy were working.
- Take the Spy Phone from the floor and attach it the odd-looking binoculars. Scroll left and place the device in the tree. Click your Spy Phone and go back to the HQ immediately. Watch the clip of Herbert and Klutzy.
- Finish the mission by talking to Gary once the clip is finished.
Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats – Video Walkthrough
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats. As compensation, you will receive the Medal of Excellence and the Box of Chocolates. These rewards can be found in the “Awards” section of your penguin’s inventory.
If you found any errors concerning our Club Penguin Mission 9: Operation Spy and Seek Cheats, please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.