Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats
Club Penguin Tracking has a walkthrough for all the Club Penguin PSA Missions. We recommend you visit our Club Penguin PSA Missions Cheats page if you would like to view a complete cheats guide to every other mission. Without further ado, you can find the Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats below.
Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats:
Our Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats are in a strict order. It is highly recommended you do not skip any steps, or else you may be confused later on. If you are having trouble following the Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats guide, try completely restarting the mission.
- Begin by talking to Gary the Gadget Guy. He will activate the machine next to him. Klutzy (the crab) will break the machine and it will blow up. Klutzy manages to escape. Gary will ask you to quickly follow him before he gets away. Do not stop following the crab!
- Go to the Gadget Room and scroll left until you see the crab next to a locked door. The door will open. Continue following him.
- You will now be at the Sports Shop. Scroll right and the crab will run out the door. Follow him outside to the Ski Village.
- The crab will continue running up to the Mountain. Finally, he will jump off the cliff of the Mountain. Click where he jumped.
- Once you both are done falling, you will be in the wilderness again. Continue following the crab.
- The crab will eventually reach a cave with a door. At this point you can’t follow him anymore. Scroll right until you see the cut-down tree. Go to that room. Go to the left of the hungry black puffle and continue into the room with the log.
- You will see a pack of O Berries stuck on top of a tree. Use the scissors on your Spy Phone to cut the rope. Place the O Berries into your inventory.
- Go back to the hungry black puffle and give it an O Berry from your inventory. You have now befriended the black puffle and it will follow you.
- Go back to the door that the crab went through. Take an O Berry from your inventory and throw it through the door. The black puffle will go get it and unlock the door from the inside. Enter the Cave.
- In the Cave, you will be trap. Talk to the polar bear (also known as Herbert) until he stops talking. Once they leave the room, your black puffle will come out of his hiding.
- Scroll all the way to the right and place an O Berry on the red lever. Water will start to fall into the air vent. Next, place an O Berry on top of the metal bar that the water is on. The water will now be flowing on the bottom metal bar. Finally, place an O Berry on the weight platform (to the right of the “Cage Lift”). You will now be released from the cage.
- Scroll right until you see a table. Place the Hot Sauce, the Blueprints, the rope and the anchor into your inventory.
- Open the door, there will be a snow blocking the exit. Open your inventory and form the hot sauce with an O Berry. Now feed it to the black puffle. The snow will melt, allowing you to exit the Cave.
- When you are outside the cave, go to the room on the right. Then to the room on the left. Then continue to the room on the left again. You will see a large rocky hill. Click on it.
- Form the anchor with the rope and throw it on top of the rocky hill. You will now be back at the Mountain.
- Go to the Pizza Parlor and talk to the manager. Ask him for a seaweed pizza.
- Once you get the seaweed pizza, go to the “Gone Fishing” room behind the Ski Lodge.
- Give the pizza to the polar bear by placing it to the right. He will begin eating it.
- While the polar bear is eating the pizza, click the large red lever on the contraption the crab is sitting on. The device will now push Klutzy and Herbert all the way to the other side of the frozen lake.
- Gary will now appear. Talk to him and give him the blue prints from your inventory.
Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats – Video Walkthrough
Congratulations, you have successfully completed the Club Penguin Mission 6: Question for a Crab Cheats. As compensation, you will receive a Medal of Excellence and the Magnet Blueprints. These rewards can be found in the “Awards” section of your penguin’s inventory.
If you found any errors concerning our Club Penguin Mission 6: Questions for a Crab Cheats, please do not hesitate to notify us immediately.