Club Penguin Gary Tracker
Club Penguin Gary Tracker:
1. Highlight/Select the HTML Code in the Gary Tracker text box above and copy.
2. Paste the copied HTML code on to the desired page of your website (or text widget on a sidebar).
3. Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the Gary Tracker.
Auto-Tweet Gary Locations
ABOUT GARY THE GADGET GUY:
Gary the Gadget Guy (also nicknamed “Gary” or more commonly “G”, for short) is the primary inventor and scientist for Club Penguin, making his first appearance during the Halloween Party on October 29th, 2008. Despite his eminent occupations, he’s also surreptitiously the executive of Club Penguin secret agents, including the Elite Penguin Force. However, in 2010, it was confirmed that the official head administrator and founder of the PSA and EPF is the esoteric Director. As an avid scientist and inventor, Gary is, of course, very intelligent towards both media (such as Club Penguin Times) and users during his visits.
- Gary is a navy blue penguin with thick, circular glasses and a large white lab suit. In certain occasions, Gary wears additional items depending on the current event (such as wearing a Jet Pack during the Festival of Flights party).
- Gary uses intelligent phrases when communicating with others. He’s a modest fan of knowledgeable communication.
- Gary has created various significant inventions and gadgets throughout his career, such as the EPF Phone and the Tube Transport. Consequently, Gary has constructed many failed inventions as well, such as the Ski Lift 1000.
- Regardless of becoming an official mascot in 2008, Gary was first introduced within the Club Penguin Times back in early 2006.
- Gary is often the leader of critical missions. In these situations, his role is to guide agents with specific instructions to accomplishing miscellaneous tasks.
- Founder of the former Sports Shop and current Everyday Phoning Facility.
- A particular autographed background can be obtained when Gary is found on Club Penguin.
Gary is the dominant penguin behind many successful former Club Penguin inventions, comparatively the famous PSA phone.
HOW TO FIND GARY ON CLUB PENGUIN:
Behind Rockhopper, Gary credibly visits the island most frequently, averaging two appearances per year. Gary substantially appears during Elite Penguin Force events and the notorious and annual Halloween Party. Gary regularly logs in each server for relatively 15-20 minutes, occasionally more during the Halloween Party considering the amount of users online. Our Club Penguin Gary Tracker is exceptionally accurate and is updated immediately upon Gary’s latest location.
- Gary visits crowded servers during peak hours of the day while he regularly visits calm servers during dawn and late night.
- Gary is usually encountered within special party rooms that are only available during certain events, such as the Dark Chamber during the Halloween Party. Alternatively, he can be found within the EPF Headquarters.
- Gary is often administrated by an actual human; however it is indefinitely possible that he is controlled by a bot whenever Club Penguin’s business hours are offline.
- Gary is plausibly surrounded by a large restless crowd whenever he’s spotted online. This can help identify his location when he’s in a nearby room.
- Gary can appear on a foreign language serves (Spanish, Portuguese, etc) during dawn and early morning.
- Finding Gary is always effortless when tracking with an active group. Click here to visit our extremely active Club Penguin Gary Tracking Chat!
With the large amount of users online during the Halloween Party, it can be quite difficult to locating Gary, especially as a non-member. Nonetheless, patience and effort is always the key to success, eminently when you’ve got our tracker for your convenience.
RECENT GARY APPEARANCES:
Medieval Party 2012 (May 2012)
Halloween Party (October 2011)
Great Snow Race (August 2011)
Halloween Party (October 2010)
Penguin Play Awards (March 2010)
Halloween Party (October 2009)
Festival of Flights (August 2009)
UPCOMING GARY APPEARANCES:
Halloween Party 2012 (October 2012)