Club Penguin Pin Tracker
Club Penguin Pin Tracker
The Club Penguin Pin Tracker is updated constantly every time a new pin is available on Club Penguin. A brand new Club Penguin pin is released and hidden somewhere around the island every two weeks.
1. Highlight/Select the HTML Code in the Pin Tracker text box above and copy.
2. Paste the copied HTML code on to the desired page of your website (or text widget on a sidebar).
3. Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the Pin Tracker.
Auto-Tweet Pin Locations
About Club Penguin Pins:
Pins are Club Penguin’s most elderly collectible items, first appearing on March 17th, 2006. The first hidden Club Penguin pin was the Shamrock Pin and was located in the Coffee Shop. Every two weeks, a modern pin can be found around the island. A noteworthy clarification to why Club Penguin pins are such critical aspects is because along-side monthly backgrounds, they are the only free items for non-members. Pins can be found in the top-left corner of any user’s playercard. There are currently over 200 collectible pins that were released Club Penguin.
- Despite that the variety of pins are situated throughout the island weekly, they are occasionally purchased for an infinitesimal cost. The only pin that can be exclusively unlocked is the (Disney) Castle Pin.
- There are presently two permanent pins that can be found on Club Penguin: Rockhopper’s Key Pin (found in Rockhopper’s Book within the Book Room) and the Moss Key (found secretly in Aqua Grabber).
- The only pins to have ever returned twice on Club Penguin are the Ruby and Toothbrush pins.
- The Fire pin is the official 100th pin on Club Penguin.
- A complete list of all collectible pins can be found yearly in the Club Penguin Yearbooks, based in the Book Room.
Pins are spectacular demonstrations to represent Club Penguin’s fairness towards non-members, who have limited abilities in-game.
Tips to Finding Pins on Club Penguin:
Club Penguin pins can be obtained nearly anywhere on the island, however similar to mascots, there are certain tips & hints to locating them more quickly. The tips below are exceptionally efficient and accurate, which ultimately guarantee you to retrieving the latest Club Penguin pin instantly.
- Pins are never hidden in the Town, or Plaza considering it would be much too facile to locate.
- Pins are never discovered within member rooms due to the injustice towards non-members.
- Pins are extremely rarely found in the same room during the following 2-3 months.
- Pins are never placed in the exact same spot that they were previously hidden.
- Pins are regularly uncovered in cornered areas to make them more difficult to find. They are rarely found in the center of the room.
If you are continuously having difficulties locating the latest pin, try asking other online penguins for the location. Or simply use our accurate Club Penguin Pin Tracker above.
Club Penguin Flags:
Club Penguin Flags can be purchased at the end of every monthly Penguins Style catalog for a diminutive amount of 20 coins each. Flags are fundamentally pins that are decorated of numerous different countries. Many players often use flags to represent their home country or their favorite country. Flags were initially available for members only, however they became available to all users in 2011.