Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker
Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker:
1. Highlight/Select the HTML Code in the Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker text box above and copy.
2. Paste the copied HTML code on to the desired page of your website (or text widget on a sidebar).
3. Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the Puffle Handler Tracker.
Auto-Tweet Puffle Handler Locations
ABOUT PUFFLE HANDLER:
Puffle Handler (also nicknamed “PH”, for short) is the most recently added official mascot on Club Penguin, debuting her first appearance during the Puffle Party on March 15th, . Resemblance to her name, she is the expert at puffles, presumably higher experienced than Aunt Arctic, who owns a handful of puffles herself. However, Puffle Hander is not the founder of any Club Penguin puffles. Although Puffle Handler is currently her authorized name, it has been announced that Club Penguin producers are searching for a more appropriate and fitting name.
- Puffle Handler is a tan brown penguin with a cow-boy era hat and long, appealing brown hair.
- Puffle Handler was first introduced within the Elite Penguin Force (DS) game in 2011. Her principal role was to lecture puffles into learning special abilities that would be useful in following missions.
- Puffle Handler was originally pink-colored in the Elite Penguin Force (DS), though she changed her physical appearance in 2011.
- Puffle Handler, Aunt Arctic and DJ Cadence are among the only female mascots on Club Penguin.
- A particular autographed background can be retrieved once you locate Puffle Handler on Club Penguin.
Puffle Handler is a terrific representation on how key and significant puffles have become on Club Penguin, first appearing (and becoming adoptable) back in March, 2006.
TIPS TO FINDING PUFFLE HANDLER ON CLUB PENGUIN:
The Puffle Party is presently the only event Puffle Handler has made an appearance on the island, consequently making it unknown how often she visits and how difficult it is to locate her during her stays. At this moment, the Puffle Party is the only annual event on Club Penguin, thus indicating that the Puffle Handler may not visit more often than once per year unless certain new events are included in the coming years. Nonetheless, Puffle Handler is a regular mascot, hence illustrating that she remains on each individual server for a respective 15-20 minutes and our accurate Club Penguin Puffle Handler Tracker will work as promising as ever.
- Puffle Handler’s in-game name is “PH”, not Puffle Handler.
- Puffle Handler visits clustered servers during peak hours of the day, while she accesses quiet servers during still hours of the day.
- Puffle Handler is confronted primarily in the Pet Shop and occasionally the Plaza or Town.
- Puffle Handler is generally administrated by an active human, however during limited hours, she’s likely controlled by a bot.
- Puffle Handler is likely to be enclosed by a large crowd when she’s spotted, making her current location easier to find.
- Puffle Handler can be spotted on foreign languages (such as Portuguese and Spanish) during dawn and late night.
Considering Puffle Handler does not visit quite often, finding her on Club Penguin can be an unnecessary additional chore. However, patience and continuous effort is always the key to success.
PH’s avatar PH in the Nintendo DS game
RECENT PUFFLE HANDLER APPEARANCES:
Puffle Party 2012 (March 2012)
UPCOMING PUFFLE HANDLER APPEARANCES:
Puffle Party 2013 (March 2013)