Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker
Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker:
1. Highlight/Select the HTML Code in the Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker text box above and copy.
2. Paste the copied HTML code on to the desired page of your website (or text widget on a sidebar).
3. Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the Rockhopper Tracker.
Auto-Tweet Rockhopper Locations
About Captain Rockhopper:
Captain Rockhopper (also nicknamed “RH“, for short) is known for being the first and only pirate on Club Penguin and is especially prominent for being the first official mascot in Club Penguin history, making his first debut on March 7th, 2006 once he accomplished constructing his pirate ship, the Migrator. Rockhopper is very well known for numerous
reasons, such as being the founder of the famous Red Puffle and visiting the snowy island more frequently than any other mascot (estimating approximately 4 appearances per year). Rockhopper is also regularly accompanied by his pet Red Puffle, Yarr, who was apparently adopted on the concealed Rockhopper Island.
- Rockhopper is a dark red penguin with a black captain’s pirate hat, large black eyebrows and a large black beard.
- Unlike other mascots, Rockhopper uses unique pirate phrases towards other Club Penguin users such as “Arr, matey!”.
- Rockhopper often shares self-created fictional short stories with other penguins when he visits the island, which is another explanation to why many users enjoy his visit.
- Rockhopper is the creator of the mini multiplayer game on Club Penguin, Treasure Hunt. Although, it can only be played on the Migrator during his appearances.
- Adjacent to the additional mascots, any penguin is gifted with a free autographed background when found on Club Penguin. To this day, Rockhopper has gifted 4 distinctive autographed backgrounds, which is far beyond the other mascots. Back in 2007, he would provide free eye patches rather than backgrounds.
Rockhopper is a significant symbol of Club Penguin’s successful history.
Tips to Finding Rockhopper on Club Penguin:
Rockhopper has made countless arrivals to Club Penguin and essentially visits during the
annual Fall Fair and Holiday Party, which are arguably the most notorious events on the island. Regularly, Rockhopper visits each server for roughly 15-20 minutes, sometimes less depending on the amount of penguins online. Our Club Penguin Rockhopper Tracker is extremely accurate and contains immediate location updates, which what makes it the most legitimate tracking source.
- Rockhopper visits crowded servers during peak hours of the day, while he visits peaceful servers during still hours of the day.
- Rockhopper can be encountered nearly anywhere on the island, making him very tough to pinpoint, however he is commonly spotted within the Migrator.
- Rockhopper is generally administrated by a human, but may be a bot in certain occasions.
- Rockhopper is likely surrounded by a large restless crowd, which makes it slightly evident to recognizing him.
- Rockhopper usually appears in foreign language servers (such as French or Spanish) during dawn and late night.
With the massive amount of users constantly searching for captain Rockhopper, spotting him may be very ambitious. However, patience and effort is always the key to success.
Rockhopper autographed background – #1
Rockhopper autographed background – #2
Rockhopper autographed background – #3
Rockhopper autographed background – #4
Rockhopper autographed background (Disney Exclusive) – #5
RECENT ROCKHOPPER APPEARANCES:
Adventure Party (August 2012)
Rockhopper’s Quest (February 2012)
Holiday Party (December 2011)
Fall Fair (September 2011)
Island Adventure Party (July 2011)
Earth Day (April 2011)
UPCOMING ROCKHOPPER APPEARANCES:
Holiday Party 2012 (December 2012)
*MORE CLUB PENGUIN ROCKHOPPER INFORMATION IS COMING SOON!